This article describes how to restore a backup in Installatron.
Installatron restore backups are an easy way to restore applications to previous versions in case you make changes you don’t like or delete something that contributed to the functionality of your site. You can backup to your hosting account or to your own storage location, which would be beneficial if you are moving between accounts.
To restore a backup application via cPanel and Installatron, follow the guideline:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the “Software” section press on the “Installatron Applications Installer“.
- Go to column “My Backups”:
- Choose a backup that you want to restore and press a button with an arrow:
- Now you need to choose how to restore your backup: restore to a new location or overwrite current files. Press “Continue”:
- You will be noticed which files will be overwritten, click “Restore”.
- You are done.
Looking for an outstanding cPanel-based web hosting provider? Try our web hosting packages with cPanel