Creating a single-page website with cPanel Site Publisher is an easy way. You can create corporate, personal, or under-development pages with a professional look in just a few easy steps. This article describes how to do this.
Please follow these steps to create a site with cPanel Site Publisher:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click Site Publisher in the DOMAINS section of the cPanel home screen:
- Select a domain for the new site. If you have multiple domains, you can use the search box to find the desired domain. When you select a domain, Site Publisher automatically proceeds to select a template.
- Click a template to select it for your site under Select a Template and Site Publisher automatically advances to Customize and Publish.
- Complete the fields to customize your site under Customize and Publish.
- Click Publish to publish your new site.
If you need to update the site at any time, please follow the preceding steps again.
Looking for an outstanding cPanel-based web hosting provider? Try our web hosting packages with cPanel