This article describes how to log in and log out of cPanel so you can manage your Beehosting website.
Access cPanel Directly
To log in to cPanel directly, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, type the cPanel address for your web site. The address is either http://cpanel.example.com where example.com is your domain name.
- The cPanel login page appears:
- In the Username text box, type your Beehosting account username.
- In the Password text box, type your Beehosting account password.
- Click . When you enter the correct username and password, the cPanel home screen appears.
Logging out of cPanel
You should log out whenever you have finished using cPanel, because this notifies the web server that you have finished your session. If you do not log out, the server automatically closes your session after a set period of time. However, there is a small possibility that an attacker could exploit the open connection before this automatic logout occurs.
To log out of cPanel, follow this step:
- In the top-right corner, click LOGOUT:
Looking for an outstanding cPanel-based web hosting provider? Try our web hosting packages with cPanel